Lovely Pleated-Ribbon Trim

We all come across various types and colors of ribbons in our daily lives.  Most indian mothers are very familiar with the broad nylon ribbons to be used to plait their girls as part of the school uniform ensemble.

Among the myriad uses and ideas of ribbons, here is a recent one, which I thought I must share with my readers. 


Threads magazine, which is one of my favorite reads, has clear instructions on this lovely pleated ribbon trim in their current newsletter issue.


The picture was so alluring that I had to check it out and try it out myself.  I never thought it was so simple to make, but with such a stunning end result!

If you are interested to make this, check out this link for the complete article>>

You can also subscribe to their free newsletter to get updates and more of such captivating tutorials among other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Go on..